Bullion Exchanges - 2017 10oz Silver Canada the Great Niagara Falls
The “Canada the Great” series is a result of the successful collaboration between Bullion Exchanges and the Royal Canadian Mint. The 2017 10 oz Silver Canada the Great CTG Niagara Falls is the first minted coin in this magnificent series.
“Canada the Great” series celebrates Canada’s most famous natural wonders and Historical sites that the country has to offer. The 2017 10 oz Silver Canada the Great CTG Niagara Falls is the first minted coin in this magnificent series.
The first coin in the series featuring the Niagara Falls will have a limited mintage of 15,000 pieces worldwide, which will make it a highly collectible and sought after coin. Bullion Exchanges is extremely proud and excited to introduce this ground-breaking series and an absolutely unique and worthy addition to your precious metals portfolio.
The 2017 10 oz Silver Canada the Great CTG Niagara Falls $ 50 Silver Coin depicts the panoramic view of one of the greatest National Sites in the world- Niagara Falls. The destination for the explorers, tourists, and daredevils, makes the Niagara Falls one of the greatest places to visit in the world.
The coin design was created by renowned Canadian artist Celia Godkin, who is a very popular Canadian illustrator, who has annual exhibitions at the Canadian Royal Museum.The reverse of the coin presents a couple hugging while taking in the breathtaking views of Niagara Falls. The obverse of the coin displays the unique second portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (1965-1989) completed with the inscriptions “ElIZABETH II D G REGINA”, “Face value $50 CAD”.
- The highest available denomination in silver bullion - $50 (CAD).
- Produced by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Frosted relief with radial lines.
- Obverse: Features the second effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II (1965-1989) completed with inscriptions: “ELIZABETH II D G REGINA,” “50 DOLLARS 2017.”
- Reverse: Displays a loving couple, standing on the observatory deck, at the Horseshoe Falls, one of the three waterfalls, that makes up the Niagara Falls. Inscriptions include “CANADA” as well as the weight and purity.
- Exclusive series only from Bullion Exchanges - 15,000 pieces only.
Bullion Exchanges offers you only high-quality silver bullion coins, minted by the most prestigious mints. These fabulous CTG silver coins are 100% authentic, like each silver coin from our collection. If you have any questions, call us at 800.852.6884, and we will be happy to assist you.