2017 1 oz Silver Cayman Islands Marlin Coins (BU)
Deep-sea fishermen throughout the Caribbean Sea are familiar with the hassle of hauling in the powerful marlin.
Deep-sea fishermen throughout the Caribbean Sea are familiar with the hassle of hauling in the powerful marlin. A symbol of the turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean, this beautiful fish is captured in its full glory on the reverse of a brand-new silver bullion coin for the Cayman Islands from Scottsdale Mint. The 2017 1 oz Silver Cayman Islands Marlin Coin is available to you today online at Silver.com.
- Ships to you in a protective plastic capsule, multiples of 5 in sheets and 125 in a box.
- First release of the Cayman Islands Marlin coin!
- Mintage limited to 50,000 coins only!
- Consists of One Troy ounces of .999 fine silver in BU condition.
- Issued a face value of $1 Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD) by the Cayman Islands.
- Obverse includes the right-profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse features the image of a marlin leaping from the Caribbean Sea.